On April 4, 2017 the WUU Executive Board met at our customary location at the University Club. The following issues were discussed.:
I: Symposium Prep: Finished & Ran. Report following.
II: WUU Members Meeting Prep: 5 pm to 7 pm, April 28, Location is Memorial Union Terrace, Inside Festival Room if it rains.
- E-Board will engage in personal organizing to reach out to individual members
- Agenda/Proposals for what to do for the following year
- Leadership question/Elections
- What shall we do with the dues situation?
- Shall we continue to collect dues?
- Are there certain issues (for example “Financial Matters”) that we should restrict voting for? To dues paying members?
- Are there certain issues (for example topics for symposiums, members interests) that we might allow “non-dues paying members” to vote on?
- What shape should WUU take for the coming year?
- Work with local groups?
III: Details for Election (May 5): Worked into plan for Member’s meeting.
IV: Update on Confidential Members’ cases
- Case #1
- Case #2